Wednesday 23 January 2008

Personal Evaluation

I believe the project was a success as we all stuck to deadlines, resolved disagreements with compromise and developed skills. I learnt a lot technically (e.g. I can now use Adobe Premier and After FX to a much higher standard than before) but also how important it is to be organised and to work together when working in a group.

Due to our group dynamics, there were no major disagreements and if anyone has an issue, we said it. I now feel a lot more confident with my technical ability due to my individual editing sessions which gave me a chance to experiment.

My main criticism of myself in this project is that if there were conflicting ideas within the group, I found it difficult to back down. however, we worked around the groups strong personalities by compromising or by doing both ideas, seeing how it looked and then deciding as a group.

No comments: